“I am part of the WordPress Family Award”
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 6 other bloggers who have made an impact on your blogging experience in such a way that they feel like “family.”
4. Let your 6 “WordPress family members” know that you have awarded them.
5. Spread the love!
I was nominated by the lovely Erin Campbell of Smiles and Sparkles last November 10, but unfortunately, I had been so busy these past few weeks and I only found the time to write a post on this now. Sorry! Anyway, thank you so much, Erin! This is my very first blog award, so I really appreciate it. More power to your blog, and I look forward to reading more of your posts!
Here are my 6 nominees:
1. Ghia of Beauty Blogger Goddess. She’s my very first follower (that was back when I hadn’t even posted anything yet) and she’s always very friendly! She never leaves any comment without a reply, and she makes sure you always feel welcome. She makes good reviews of drugstore cosmetics, too! Fab finds!
2. Natalie of Natzi’s Stash. I love her unconventional makeup looks and her fondness with OCC Lip Tar! I didn’t know how to properly use my lip tar until I took her advice. She also makes the best recommendations—the Korres lip butter is the bomb! P.S. The moment I read her blog tagline, I knew I was going to like her. I was right!
3. Jona of Come In The Door. My fellow Filipina night owl! It’s always nice to know I’m not the only one lurking around online at around 3AM GMT +8.
4. Jackie of The Little Scottish Corner. Never knew I’d ever have a friend from Europe! She’s responsible for letting me know how approachable and kind Scots can be. She’s also one of the most active bloggers I follow on WordPress… to think she’s an engineer, wow!
5. Iris of Random Paradise. I love her crazy-colored hair! Beautiful. She’s also really friendly and she makes the really interesting blog posts!
6. Elaine of Flabs Rule the World. She calls herself a makeup newbie but I think she does her makeup really well! I absolutely love that we’re both NARS Cosmetics fans (and her makeup reviews too, of course).
I wish I could add more, but the award rules only ask for six. Again, thank you Erin, and yay to the other makeup and beauty bloggers on this post! x