I had been planning to post about this since the day I did it (because damn, I really needed to redeem myself after that “panda eye look” fiasco last New Year’s Eve), but as usual I never really found the time to edit photos and make a post… I just so happen to have stayed at home today because I’m sick. I swear, if my schedule last term with the first phase of my undergraduate thesis was hectic, my schedule this term with both my on-the-job training/internship and the second phase of my undergraduate thesis is RIDICULOUS (I do enjoy my internship, though—I feel bad that I missed it today). I hardly ever even have the time to hang out with friends anymore!😦
Anyway, back to my EOTD… one fine Tuesday, my 8-10AM class was an announced free cut and I had so much time on my hands before going to school since my next class wouldn’t be until 1PM. Best task to spend all that time on? Painting on my face, no doubt!😆
For the rundown of the makeup I used for the whole makeup look, here’s a list which I arranged according to the order I used them:
- Guerlain Météorites Perles Light-Diffusing Primer
- NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
- MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NC25
- NARS Powder Highlighter Blush in Albatross
- NARS Powder Bronzer in Laguna
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip
- MAC Cherish
- MAC Eye Brows in Lingering
- MAC Brow Set in Girlboy
- Urban Decay Naked Basics (Venus and Foxy)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 (Snakebite, Suspect, and Verve)
- MAC Technakohl Liner in Brownborder
- MAC Prep + Prime Lash
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
- MAC Fix+ Spray
- Guerlain Météorites Perles Illuminating Powder in 02 Teint Beige
If you want a closer look on the eye makeup look itself, check out the photos below (and please don’t mind my unkempt brows—I had extra time but I was too lazy to pluck them lol). I think I kind of overused the “sharpen” feature during photo editing, though. Sorry!
I included photos of the Urban Decay Naked Basics and Naked 2 palettes for your quick viewing reference, in case you wanted a closer look on the eyeshadow shades I used. Scroll down to see them!
…so, what do you beautiful people think? I know I still have a lot to work on (like my blending and symmetry, tsk) since I just began learning how to deal with eye makeup, so I could sure use tips and tricks! Feel free to share your thoughts on the comment box below!