Hmm. Crazy and sad how my last post was February 16, 2014 and it wasn’t even related to makeup. I feel so bad for neglecting my blog! My apologies, dear readers! This just had to take the backseat because it’s my last term in college (hopefully, assuming everything goes well OMG) and my schedule couldn’t afford anything extracurricular—I didn’t even get to see my BFF for more than a month at one point, and according to her a month is like a year in BFF terms LOL.
Anyway, I’m back now, sort of! I just have to finish my remaining schoolwork (which are mostly group work and media manipulation tasks), study for 2-3 final exams, ace our thesis defense, and submit the hardbound version of our thesis all by April 15. That’s merely 10 days from now and I’m sure it will finish in a jiffy, but I’m also pretty sure that the said 10 days of my life will be so horribly tedious that it would feel like forever. 🙄
…before that, though, I’d like to revive my blog because so much makeup-related shindigs had been going on in my life that I am more than ecstatic to begin sharing it to you guys! For the past 1 month and 3 weeks or so, these events happened:
- Finally got my coveted items from the Guerlain Crazy Paris Holiday 2013 collection (this ends my Holiday Haul 2013 post LOL how late)
- Got two new brush sets from Sigma
- Got my hair done at Franck Provost
- Attended a MAC workshop hosted by one of the most well-known celebrity makeup artists here in the Philippines, RB Chanco
- Bought a few items from the MAC Fantasy of Flowers collection
- Got my very own train case and brush tool belt, because…
- …I did a hair and makeup stint for a friend’s sister (!!!), which got me…
- …TWO more hair and makeup stints for another friend’s sister scheduled late 2014 and early 2015!
- MAC VIVA GLAM RIHANNA, NEED I SAY MORE?
I’m honestly at a loss with how to begin writing about all those, so I should probably get to work now, you think? Maybe start off with an easy post… 😆